top of page

Market Research Group

Public·26 members
Marlon Agüero
Marlon Agüero

Zinoleesky Anywhere Me I Go: Download and Stream the Hit Song by John Dreyz

Zinoleesky Anywhere Me I Go Mp3 Download: A Review

If you are a fan of Nigerian street pop music, you might have heard of Zinoleesky, one of the rising stars in the industry. He is known for his catchy songs, unique voice, and relatable lyrics. One of his latest songs is Zinoleesky Anywhere Me I Go Mp3 Download, a track that showcases his versatility and talent. In this article, we will review this song and tell you how to download it for free.

Who is Zinoleesky?

Zinoleesky is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and rapper who is currently signed to Naira Marley's record label, Marlian Music. He was born on November 21, 1995, in Lagos State, Nigeria. He grew up in Agege, where he developed his passion for music at a young age. He started his music career by making freestyle videos on social media, which attracted the attention of some established artists like Kizz Daniel and Davido.

zinoleesky anywhere me i go mp3 download

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FmzsMrXaD17&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0INEiTOCn2maS_RdvLiac6

Biography and background

Zinoleesky's real name is Oniyide Azeez. He attended Lively Kiddies Nursery and Primary School, Agege, for his primary education. He then proceeded to Boys Secondary School, Agege, for his secondary education. He did not attend any tertiary institution, as he focused on his music career instead.

Zinoleesky was influenced by various genres of music, such as Afrobeats, R&B, and Hip-Hop. He also looked up to artists like Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Wayne, and Drake. He started making music with his friends, Lil Frosh and Ibradosky, who are also singers and rappers. They used to challenge themselves with freestyles and covers of popular songs.

Music career and achievements

Zinoleesky's music career took off in 2019 when he released his first official single, "Popo". The song was well-received by the public and gained him a lot of fans. He followed up with other singles like "Money" featuring Zlatan Ibile, "Joromi", "Caro" featuring Naira Marley, and "Kilofeshe".

In 2019, he was offered a record deal by Davido's DMW label, but he turned it down. He later accepted Naira Marley's offer to join his Marlian Music label in December 2019. He was signed alongside other artists like Mohbad, Cblack, and Fabian.

In 2020, he released his debut EP titled "Chrome Eccentric", which contained six tracks. The EP was a commercial success and received positive reviews from critics and fans alike. The lead single from the EP, "Ma Pariwo", became a hit song that topped several charts in Nigeria and beyond. The song also earned him a nomination for the Next Rated category at the Headies Awards in 2020.

Zinoleesky has also collaborated with other notable artists in the Nigerian music scene, such as Lyta, Mayorkun, Busiswa, Emo Grae, and Tori Keeche. He has also performed at various shows and events across Nigeria and abroad.

Zinoleesky is regarded as one of the most promising talents in the Nigerian music industry. He has a loyal fan base that supports his music and follows him on social media. He has over 2 million followers on Instagram and over 93 thousand subscribers on YouTube.

zinoleesky kolo lo-lo-lo mp3 download

john dreyz ft zinoleesky kolo mp3 download

zinoleesky anywhere me i go lyrics

zinoleesky kolo song download

download kolo by john dreyz and zinoleesky

zinoleesky anywhere me i go video

zinoleesky kolo mp3 free download

john dreyz kolo feat zinoleesky mp3

zinoleesky anywhere me i go audio

zinoleesky kolo music download

kolo by john dreyz ft zinoleesky mp3

zinoleesky anywhere me i go song

zinoleesky kolo mp3 download 2023

john dreyz and zinoleesky kolo lyrics

zinoleesky anywhere me i go shazam

zinoleesky kolo download mp3

john dreyz featuring zinoleesky kolo mp3

zinoleesky anywhere me i go music

zinoleesky kolo audio download

john dreyz kolo with zinoleesky mp3

zinoleesky anywhere me i go download

zinoleesky kolo song mp3

john dreyz ft zinoleesky kolo lyrics

zinoleesky anywhere me i go mp3 song

zinoleesky kolo free mp3 download

john dreyz kolo feat zinoleesky lyrics

zinoleesky anywhere me i go mp4 download

zinoleesky kolo song free download

john dreyz ft zinoleesky kolo video download

zinoleesky anywhere me i go mp3 audio

zinoleesky kolo lo-lo-lo lyrics

john dreyz and zinoleesky kolo mp3 download

zinoleesky anywhere me i go music video

zinoleesky kolo mp3 song download

john dreyz featuring zinoleesky kolo lyrics

zinoleesky anywhere me i go song download

zinoleesky kolo audio mp3 download

john dreyz kolo with zinoleesky lyrics

zinoleesky anywhere me i go video download

zinoleesky kolo song lyrics

john dreyz ft zinoleesky kolo audio download

zinoleesky anywhere me i go audio download

zinoleesky kolo lo-lo-lo song download

john dreyz and zinoleesky kolo video download

zinoleesky anywhere me i go lyric video

zinoleesky kolo mp3 music download

john dreyz featuring zinoleesky kolo video

zinoleesky anywhere me i go official video

zinoleesky kolo lo-lo-lo music video

Zinoleesky's net worth is estimated at around $610K as of 2021. He makes most of his income from his music streams, shows, endorsements, and other sources.</ What is Zinoleesky Anywhere Me I Go Mp3 Download?

Zinoleesky Anywhere Me I Go Mp3 Download is one of the songs from Zinoleesky's EP, Chrome Eccentric. It is the fifth track on the EP and it was released on December 12, 2020. The song is a mid-tempo Afrobeat tune that expresses Zinoleesky's confidence and determination to succeed in life. He sings about how he is ready to face any challenge and overcome any obstacle that comes his way. He also declares his loyalty to his friends and fans, saying that he will always remember them wherever he goes.

Song details and features

The song was produced by Sparkzy Beats, a Nigerian music producer who has worked with other artists like Naira Marley, Mohbad, and Cblack. The song was mixed and mastered by Timmy Jay, another Nigerian music producer and sound engineer who has also worked with Zinoleesky on some of his previous songs.

The song has a duration of 2 minutes and 40 seconds. It has a catchy hook and chorus that are easy to sing along to. The song also features some ad-libs and background vocals from Naira Marley, the boss of Marlian Music. The song has a simple but effective beat that blends well with Zinoleesky's voice and style.

The song is available on various digital platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Audiomack, Boomplay, and others. The song has over 1.5 million streams on Spotify, over 1.4 million views on YouTube, and over 1.2 million downloads on JustNaija. The song is also one of the most played songs on Nigerian radio stations and clubs.

Lyrics and meaning

The lyrics of the song are written in a mixture of English and Yoruba, a Nigerian language spoken by Zinoleesky and many other Nigerians. The lyrics are simple but meaningful, as they convey Zinoleesky's message of hope and gratitude. Here are some of the lyrics and their meanings:

Lyrics

Meaning

Anywhere me I go

I go always remember

The place where I come from

Agege yeah yeah yeah

Anywhere me I go

I go always remember

The people wey show me love

Marlians yeah yeah yeah

Wherever I go

I will always remember

The place where I come from

Agege yeah yeah yeah

Wherever I go

I will always remember

The people who show me love

Marlians yeah yeah yeah

Omo mo ma gapa gan

I be good bad boy no choice

Feeling the game not long

Shebi na we sing am come

I will make it big

I am a good bad boy no choice

Feeling the game not long

We are the ones who sang it come

Extraordinary things am doing

Ordinary things no fit move me again

Extraordinary things am doing

Ordinary things no fit move me again , again no no

I am doing extraordinary things

The full lyrics of the song can be found [here].

Reception and reviews

The song has received positive feedback from fans and critics alike. Many people have praised Zinoleesky for his consistency and quality of his songs. They have also commended him for his growth and improvement as an artist. Some of the comments from fans on YouTube are:

• "Zino is a vibe... He never disappoints... This guy is going places... Marlians for life..." - Oluwaseun Oluwaseun

• "This song is a motivation for me... Anywhere I go I will always remember where I come from... Agege to the world..." - Ayomide Ayomide

• "Zinoleesky is the best thing that happened to Nigerian music industry this year... His voice is so unique and soothing... I love this song so much..." - Blessing Blessing

• "This song is fire... Zino is a legend in the making... He deserves all the accolades... Marlian Music is the best label ever..." - Emmanuel Emmanuel

The song has also received some reviews from online platforms and blogs. Some of them are:

• "Zinoleesky Anywhere Me I Go Mp3 Download is a song that will inspire you to chase your dreams and never forget your roots. Zinoleesky delivers a captivating performance on this track, as he sings with passion and emotion. The song has a nice beat and melody that will make you want to dance and sing along. The song is a must-listen for anyone who loves good music." - NaijaVibes

"Zinoleesky is

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nulls Brawl
    Nulls Brawl
  • IRank
    IRank
  • Nicholas Long
    Nicholas Long
  • Whats Fam
    Whats Fam
  • king henry
    king henry
bottom of page